DimensionSpectreDimensionSpectre

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tarboy Tarboy

Absolutely Amazing

This is undoubtedly the best flash video I've seen. The art is excellent, but the story itself is incredibly well told. The story has so much depth that is highly unexpected flash and in its scant time creates an epic feeling that usually only feature length films can. The music and video and script came together to create a truly grand feeling. It's absolutely amazing and thank you for making it. It deserves more than 4.64 in my opinion.

Charlie the Unicorn 4 Charlie the Unicorn 4

Haha, glad somebody hates charlie the unicorn

I've hated those cartoons for a long time. Glad somebody did a decent parody now.
Admittedly it was a bit drawn out.
The art was shitty and the sound was as well, but that's sometimes what makes a parody.
Good job.

nymph in love with tree nymph in love with tree

I liked it quite a bit

It's got a good story, even if short and peculiar, but there's nothing wrong with peculiar. I found it pretty sad though, in an emotional sense, not in a "Man, that's just sad" kind of sense. I was a bit confused about why she set the squirrel on fire until I read your description, then it made quite a bit more sense, but I'm not entirely clear on whether she intended to set the tree on fire too. I expected the food she gave the tree to just fall down it, but the way you worked it was equally good.

Overall a very good film, and like others have said, you're an excellent artist. I don't think your talents are really being wasted at all, assuming that this is the style/kind of thing you enjoy doing.

Good luck in the future and may the front page be with you.

ningaJanena responds:

thank you!! it's always nice to hear complements of that sort :) especially after this week of hell I've had at my job... made my day reading your comment, thank you so much!

The life of a stapler The life of a stapler

Poor poor microphone.

I feel very bad for your microphone. There's a thing we call "Not putting it in your mouth" that happens to work very well for recording audio. You're letting the microphone have too much vibration and it's causing a clash between the last sound wave and the current sound wave and making that horrible grating noise. Keep the mic farther away, or get a better mic, and redo the audio. If you did that, it might be intelligible and maybe then it could be determined whether the dialogue is actually funny or not.

Cheese101 responds:

i did not ptu the microphone in my mouth i just yelled into it really, really loud, i think it also not understandable because most of the time i did not say real words

Say "No" To Weed. Say "No" To Weed.

Unless you were high...

You have no excuse to have made this. First off, while the audio is clearly well recorded, it does not sync AT ALL with the video. Second, the art is terrible, using almost all prime colors and a photo as a background hardly constitutes any real effort. Third, I don't get why you think pot is funny. Either it's good or it's not good, but generally it seems people who joke about it wish they were cool enough to do it or are just trying to avoid the scorn of their peers. I don't know which category this video falls into but to me it's rather tasteless.

Naruto Ultimate Filler 2 Naruto Ultimate Filler 2

I wish I hadn't watched it.

It lasted way too long. I can't believe I watched the whole thing. You have poor grammar in the flash but in your description you have much better. I know it was a satire of filler, but it was annoying. I wouldn't continue this series. Gay jokes and jokes involving time aren't very funny.

Ocarina of Stupidity Ocarina of Stupidity

Pretty decent.

I like how it did follow the storyline in an appropriately satirical way and the humor involved was funny as well. As a spoof it's fine, but the audio could have been better done. The deku tree had a lot of pop when it was yelling into the mic for example. Other than that, good idea, better art and sound would make it a 9.

Spare-time animations 2 Spare-time animations 2

Naked mole rats are more interesting.

You need:
1. Higher quality images.
2. A better idea to act out.
3. Better flash skills.

ATOMICCLOUD responds:

staring at a peble is more interesting than reading your reviews.>:(

Xav's Bass Solo Xav's Bass Solo

You'll go places

You have good art skills it seems, with work, you could get pretty good as far as I can foresee, good job.

short short short short

It could definitely use sound.

Sound and an explanation might be nice. Maybe something about how long it took her to prepare the ramen or something and I can't say I much care for how she randomly produced it from within her robe. You've got some decent art and animation skill, with sound and a bit of effort on idea, you've got a chance at being pretty great. Wish you luck in the future.